Reliable, flexible and secure VoIP solution for SMEs.
Novus’ VoIP solution is a comprehensive, yet cost-effective, fully-managed VoIP service, delivering many enterprise VoIP features without the high cost; making it perfect for SMEs who need a more connected and collaborative way of working.
Hosted in Novus’ Tier 3 datacentre located in the UK, it’s a fully-managed service that’s quick to set up and incredibly customisable, whilst also being secure.
Novus takes care of setting up your VoIP service, porting your existing telephone numbers over and the setting up of new users – in addition to supporting and managing the underlying infrastructure.
You can now also connect our VoIP solution to your Microsoft Teams system, to truly unify messages, collaboration and calls.
Hosted in Novus’ UK Tier 3 datacentre
Fully-managed VOIP service
Fully customisable system
Customise your call flow to suit your business and secure SIP to encrypt calls.
Mobile phone app to route calls to users’ mobiles in addition to call queues and ring groups functionality.
Advanced call routing possibilities, plus Digital Receptionist functionality.
Download the VOIP Product Brief for more info.Download
- Customise your call flow to suit your business
- Digital receptionist functionality
- Mobile phone app to route calls to users’ mobiles
- Secure SIP – encrypting all calls
- Voicemail to email service so you never miss a message
- Call recording
- Advanced call routing possibilities
- Remote working and hot desking-friendly
- Call queues and ring groups functionality
- Desktop client and dashboard to track all call activity
- Reporting and analytics features
- Remotely manage all phones from a central console
- Retain existing telephone numbers
- Cost savings compared to traditional telephone systems
Before COVID lockdown, an existing client had a traditional telephone system in place and weren’t looking to move to a VoIP solution.
When lockdown hit, staff members were forced to work remotely, but none of them could access their phones from home.
Customers were calling, but the phones weren’t being answered.
Novus quickly installed a VoIP system and ported all their existing telephone numbers over to the new managed VoIP system so staff could stay connected, whether they were in the office or at home.
Whatever the future holds, staff will now always be able to stay connected to their colleagues and customers.